Pages

Monday, September 16, 2013

Benefits of a VA-Guaranteed Loan Through MIC Mortgage

Because Mortgage Investors Corporation is a VA Authorized Direct Lender, they may be able to provide veterans with the loan that they need with little or no money down. Borrowers may not be required to make a mortgage payment in the first month following closing and they may close in as little as 8-10 days. MIC Mortgage may also assist in helping veterans obtain a reduced mortgage rate within 30-45 days.

Benefits of of VA refinance through MIC:

  • Equal opportunity for all qualified VA mortgage holders to refinance
  • No down payment is required
  • No verification of income or assets
  • No appraisal necessary 
  •  Not based on equity
  •  You will remain in a VA-guaranteed loan
  • No debt-to-income ratio required 
Even though you may have less than perfect credit, you may still qualify for the same low rate as those with excellent credit.

Considering refinancing? Right now, rates are low, but experts say that they’re on the rise and may not last. However, if you act quickly, Mortgage Investors Corporation may still be able to offer you a very low rate.

Veterans should take advantage of the benefits available to them, so why wait? Why not experience the MIC difference? Call them right away at 866.659.2477

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the FANTASTIC post! This information is really good and thanks a ton for sharing it :-) I m looking forward desperately for the next post of yours..
    Low real estate commission

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello everyone, I'm Patricia Sherman in Oklahoma USA right now. I would like to share with you my experience of borrowing USD $185,000.00 to clear my bank draft and start a new business. It all started when I lost my house and I took my stuff because of the bank policy and I met some bills and some personal needs. So I became very desperate and started looking for funds in every way. Fortunately for me, a friend of mine, Linda told me about a credit company firm, I was intrigued by the fraud, but I was intrigued by my situation and had no choice but to get advice from my friend about this company. contacting them really doubted me because of my past experience with online lenders, did you know that little? '' Elegantloanfirm@hotmail.com This company has been very helpful to me and my colleague and today, thanks to this credit company, the proud owner of well-organized work and responsibilities, they smiled back at me. So if you really need to grow or start your own business, or if you really need to borrow money in any financial hardship, we recommend you find a financial development opportunity in your business today. {E-mail:} Elegantloanfirm@hotmail.com ... online for credit not a victim of scam. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to share with you all on how I got my loan from a very good and honest loan company registered in the USA, as I was applying as a start-up loan it took me several documents to meet up with their conditions but God Willing I got through and it was smooth to work with as an entrepreneur.Contact   pedroloanss@gmail.com for all kinds of financial assistance such as loans and investment facilities.

    ReplyDelete